HARD TO FIND AND OUT OF PRINT ALBUMZ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
eastbay50 said:
any 1 got sideways?
you talkin about Sideways from antioch?
I got his Livin the life comp and his first solo album that had that song called "the yoch" on there..........i think that song is what started the woodie/sideways beef

ill try to dig it out of my closet and post it

May 4, 2006
Rusto said:
you talkin about Sideways from antioch?
I got his Livin the life comp and his first solo album that had that song called "the yoch" on there..........i think that song is what started the woodie/sideways beef

ill try to dig it out of my closet and post it
Ya,

i got one of his cds not sure the title on it though. I think his old shit wasnt that bad actually. Siggy cant even compare to woods shit at all. Right on bro ill be checking back.

Jul 5, 2007
chew-dogg said:
i have the cd, but i don't know how to post it on here. can you guide me? i have 14 caliber -through the eyes of a pit also.

ill show u....
it would look similar to this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/bobo925thug/1210571_m.jpg

wxcept with at the end

photobucket works the best for me anyway

Dec 7, 2005
Are Duke - To Live and Die In The Bay, Kill Them Slowly, A Gift Before Im Gone, Mad Dog - 26 Red, DRF - Men Of Honor, No Paremos Hasta La Muerte/Matan Mi Gente, Crooked - Violence Solves Anything, Nortelation, A.L.G. - Till Death Do Us Part out of print?

Jul 5, 2007
Bonekrusher408 said:
Are Duke - To Live and Die In The Bay, Kill Them Slowly, A Gift Before Im Gone, Mad Dog - 26 Red, DRF - Men Of Honor, No Paremos Hasta La Muerte/Matan Mi Gente, Crooked - Violence Solves Anything, Nortelation, A.L.G. - Till Death Do Us Part out of print?

i don think so dude, check amazon ull find em