HARD TO FIND AND OUT OF PRINT ALBUMZ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
Heres SIDEWAYS first album,.........the album that started the beef between him and WOODIE

1. Mark It On Your Mapp
2. Represent
3. Livin the life (Feat. Mr. Infamous and Mac Bonez)
4. Sloppy Ways (Martie bacardi, mac bones, playa t)
5. Dont Hate me
6. Deadbolt
7. F.T.H (rob the slob, Jig and Jeronimo)
8. Krooked (mac bonez and the grinch)
9. The Yoch

the way sideways spelled "yoch" on #9 irked woodie, as seen in one of his interviews

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O1MDL6X0
Don't mean to hate but...........why the fuck would Woodie take that as a shot to him:lick::lick: just cuz this foo spelled that wrong??That's like someone gettin mad at somebody else for using slang wrong and then have something against them///

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Shit, I ain't from Antioch, but to me it's a pure nonsense. Someone above me spelled abbreviation of "Sacramento" - "Sack" and compared it to "yoch". See, where the hell do you see "k" in "Sacramento"? On the other hand I see "h" in the end of "Antioch". So your comparison was inadequate.

If somebody hates the other person for spelling a slang word a little different (looks correct though) then I'm out of words.

Jan 26, 2008
MAYBE ITz JUS ME BUT..I WENT THROUGH EVERY PAGE N COULDNT FIND "LOWDOWN - GREATEST HITz" N IT WAS IN THE LAST HARD TO FIND OUT OF PRINT FORUM..ANYBODY GOT THAT OR WAS IT EVEN POSTED THIS TIME AROUND?

Nov 14, 2002
i just dropped a solo for free!

BIGCHILL-2009

im not even trippin off of tryin to get in stores and shit cause its a whole new ball game and everything is going digital.so makin a cd so it can be ripped to mp3 will be a waste of cash.but i am workin on a new solo right now BIGCHILL-DAMIEON and if nev get his label and business right it will be droppin on Lowtown Records.BIGCHILL-2009 was supposed to be released on Lowtown Records too but it seems like nev needs a lil more time to get everything right over there.if not,i will release it for free on my page once again or make one of those snocap thingys for my page.