Hard Knocks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
so what your saying is jets go undefeated and win the superbowl, easily?!
no. just pointing out that the Jets have more overall talent on their roster than any other team out there. it all comes down to Sanchez in the end, if he can't orchestrate the offense and limit his mistakes they won't sniff the superbowl, but if he can limit them and they avoid the injury bug...i see no reason why they can't make the bowl with all the talent they have up there.

Nov 7, 2006
we'll see how tough rex really is when the revis thing is over and done with, if they give him any more it's clearly on rex cause it shows in the show that most the other coaches have given up on him. as for the jets, yeah they got talent but that doesnt mean they have a team yet. you cant just throw all this into a mix and expect instant results, that rarely happens in sports and i've never seen it happen in the NFL. if one star gets hurt on that team there fucked, there backups all look weak as fuck so they better pray these guys stay healthy to even try to make any noise in the playoffs.

Aug 9, 2006
we'll see how tough rex really is when the revis thing is over and done with, if they give him any more it's clearly on rex cause it shows in the show that most the other coaches have given up on him. as for the jets, yeah they got talent but that doesnt mean they have a team yet. you cant just throw all this into a mix and expect instant results, that rarely happens in sports and i've never seen it happen in the NFL. if one star gets hurt on that team there fucked, there backups all look weak as fuck so they better pray these guys stay healthy to even try to make any noise in the playoffs.
exactly, when has a team won a superbowl in Free agency?! ever?! without revis the jets are not nearly the same...all of thier blitz packages are so effective because of revis.....LOL at cromartie, one of the most overated CBs in the leauge....lito is/was way better then him

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think that megavideo link from the first epdisode gave my computer a fucking trojan

some weird shit popped up, that norton said was dangerous... the next morning my computer was infected

just a warning to everyone