Happy Thanksgiving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
KALYN said:
Happy Turkey Day Mo- I hope you had a good one..
Yeah I had a good one, all my homies did their thang and then we met up at my house later and kicked it, it was coo... Definately one of the tightest thanksgivings in a while. Plus I played Football with about 40 people and put fools on their backs for about an hour. It was wonderful! lol

Dec 11, 2002
mo-x said:
Yeah I had a good one, all my homies did their thang and then we met up at my house later and kicked it, it was coo... Definately one of the tightest thanksgivings in a while. Plus I played Football with about 40 people and put fools on their backs for about an hour. It was wonderful! lol

Right on.. lol.. THATS somethin' I would have liked to have watched..
I ate more food than I have all yearrrr.. ugh.. but it was good times.. now if I could just win the lottery to get Christmas out the way.. it would be allll good.. :lick:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Thanksgiving was crackin'... I ended up on the news outside of BestBuy Friday morning, getting one of those Crack Deal Laptops... I think next time I might actually buy it from a Crack Head though, the line was crazy long.