HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE SICCNESS FROM YOURS TRULY....AND A FEW THOUGHTS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2004
Yo...whats good siccness...1st off just wanted ta thanks those who checked out my new album and gave feedback...we've recieved a good number of dl/'s so far and I know a chunk of that came from the sic so its much appreciated. If ya havent got it yet take a moment and do so....its right there for free on my myspace page..

Also...the holiday season, especially this year, is definatley hard for alot of folks out there and I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in the day to day BS that we forget about whats really important...things like family and loved ones, health, just having a roof over your head and food in the fridge, a car that runs, air in your lungs and a heart that pumps.

While the TV and pop culture, including commercialized rap music, continues to keep people focused on materialism and things that most of us will never attain in life its important to remember that none of that stuff would matter if you didnt have the health to enjoy it, brain and intelligence to earn it, loved ones to share it with, and faith in some place beyond us where we cant take it when we leave....

God bless you and yours this holiday season and try to remember the little things that we sometimes take for granted.....although its easy to say life could be better, what we sometimes forget is that it could probably be much worse for most of us.......:classic:

Not ta sound preachy....just some thoughts that were on my mind....