"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC" JUNE 16,1971

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Tupac Shakur, a multi-talented legend, who was born in the Bronx, New York on June 16, 1971 and died from fatal gun shot wounds in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 13, 1996.

He is considered by many to be the greatest rapper of all time. 2Pac's lyrics always went deep into the meaning of many political and social subjects including violence, drug abuse, teenage pregnancy and broken families.

2Pac was well read as noted by his extensive reading list. 2Pac's poetry also reflected his many sides, some poems were motivated by love, some sought self-understanding and others were angry responses to the cruel injustices of American society.

Not only famous for his music, he was also a well respected actor with several films.

2Pac was down to die for everything he represented. He was very open and always expressed his mind. Some people consider 2Pac a modern-day prophet. Reading some of 2Pac's interviews, lyrics and quotes, its not hard to see why. THUG IN PEACE PAC~YA HOMEBOY DJ KING ASSASSIN CRAIG "PO"NITTY (TROUBLESOME07)THUGLIFE BAY BAY!

Sep 22, 2002
Happy birthday Pac, props to Assassin for remindin us all about the rich history of such an important figure of our generation.

Apr 26, 2005
Ayyy DJ Pimp,
Pac was your folks huh?? When he passed away I heard you on the radio doing an interview about him...I think i still got it on tape somewhere..I had to record it...You were sayin how well read he was and that he was your favorite artist to work with cuzz he could rap to any beat you put on for him and a few other things you said...i gotts find that tape...

Happy Bday once again!!!