happy birthday syko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Re: FUCK U SYKO....

nonstop_ga said:
u never hit me baCK up on doin a traCK.... but happy late birthday fasho.... hope i make it 2 see 22...... BUT HIT ME UP I MEAN BUISNESS MAN....
i been tryin to be nice and avoid you nigga......but you already know where u stand....u fuck wit the enemy......your best bet would be to stay out my vision.....if your tryin to see 22

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
man and the fucked up thing is im stuck in the middle.... niggas round here swear up and down im from failing block..... niggas over there swear up and down im from 304..... my mom car got shot up cause of dat shit.... i lost close homies cause of dat shit, u in particular..... and im tired of dis shit, let it be known... IM NOT FROM 304 IM NOT FROM FAILING BLOCK...... i got family and homies from both.... but if u wanna b added to my long list of "fuck u spikes" be my guest.... just know that ur beefin for nuthin....

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Hey i know im probably the last one to sighn your yearbook beacuse ive been takin care of the same ol $#!t but i guarentee i blazed on your date of conception and probably rolled to a couple of your cuts to view the world from your perception! Thats Love homie.