Happy Birthday NOTES..!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Right on... I went to dinner with my sons on my (our) birthday and stayed home loading up with my new MacBook with music ... I went on a quickie road trip with a couple of my girls this weekend to drink, gamble and be bad tho' ...was good times..

Tell Cola I said hello next time you see him...

Mar 31, 2006
Kalyn. you are such a hella old fat ass wack bitch, not mex, you flip. Even the people that don't like me on here think that's funny. Go take care of your kids. I will buy you a new minivan, or I will pay the rent for one month in that shitty ass Caldwell apartment. Fuck off.

Happy BDAY NOTES! I JUST FUCKING AROUND!!

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Kalyn. you are such a hella old fat ass wack bitch, not mex, you flip. Even the people that don't like me on here think that's funny. Go take care of your kids. I will buy you a new minivan, or I will pay the rent for one month in that shitty ass Caldwell apartment. Fuck off.

...come to Caldwell you twacked out bitch, I'll have one of my sons drag your teeth across the pavement......maybe then you can put your obsession with me to rest ....

..oh and hey.. the Rez called, they said to tell you the 1% Native blood you claim embarrasses them so cut the crap....

Please keep making 'music' using recycled beats and hooks....I mean somebody gotta be at the bottom of the pile, right..?

:siccness:

Feb 8, 2003

go kill yourself homo. Your whole style and appearence is outdated & discounted like a 1984 nissan datsun pick up truck.

Mar 31, 2006
Yawn. Kalyn, dude, yeah I said dude, we come in here to crack a laugh. You are like in here TO BE IN HERE. Same with half of these guys. You represent 30 sales out of my next album. Tell everybody you have ever known you know me, then go lay in the freeway.

How can you idiot's be so stupid? WTF? BAD LOOK, SICCNESS IS DEAD. THAT IS SAD. I/ MY TEAM HAD LOVED THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME. I GUESS IT's GONE. UNO.

Mar 31, 2006
YO SICCNESS!!!

I HAVE BEAT ALL OF YOUR NW ARTISTS TO DEATH!!

WHAT ELSE?

NOW YOU DISSAPEAR?

google stays forever, or so I heard...

I'm sorry. It is sad. Goodbye Siccness, I remember when you was poppin and we had some very great hip hop debates. Now it is wack. Look back on my old shit, see, I represented against these broke lizards stuck on here.

I WIN. FUCK OFF. FINAL WORDS.

KHEVLAR KILLED SICCNESS> FUCK OFF.