Happy birthday Kurt Cobain....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was working all day so I am a day late, but happy birthday to Kurt Cobain who's birthday was yesterday 02/20. Kurt would have been 38 yesterday. I don't care what anyone says but Nirvana is one of the best bands ever.

Once again happy birthday and rest in peace to Kurt Cobain.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I got the box set on sale for $39.99. I thought it was really well put together. Most the songs on the first disc you could tell Kurt was just starting out. It was really interesting to hear his early work though. But disk 2 and 3 were amazing in my opinion and the dvd was really cool too. The book was the shit though. Kurt's first group was called Fecal Matter LMFAO that he me rolling.

Overall it would have been worth the money even if I payed the full $59.99 in my opinion.

Nuttkace

Feb 8, 2005
i paid $50 but it was definitely worth it... just to get the studio versions of OLD AGE and VERSE CHORUS VERSE was amazing, but my favorite thing has to be the SCENTLESS APPRENTICE rehearsal tape.. you get to hear the song from a mere riff and listen to how it develops in 8 minutes. i used to collect alot of nirvana bootlegs, so alot of this stuff i had already, but not in the quality released for the box set. but some of this stuff i didnt even know existed. very cool.

May 16, 2002
^^^yeah it was wayyy tight to get the verse chorus verse studio version. i had never heard that...just the two bootleg versions called "in his hands"...thats my fav nirvana song of all time.