Happy Birthday 2 Pac!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Happy Birthday to one of the greatest rappers of all time! He would've been 33 years old today. It would've been a trip to see what he would've been up to these days. He could've done whatever he wanted to. He was just that talented. Till this day his muzik still lives on and so does his memory....

1971-1996

Jan 2, 2003
Man Pac is the greatest rapper of all time never made sutin that was weak man Pac we luv u and we reppin u still and even though u not getting yo money we roccin the clothing line like whaa Pac respect em

Apr 8, 2004
Much love to the greatest rapper of all time. Even though you gone you're still influencing todays music. All eyes are still on you man, rest in peace.

Bury me smilin', wit G's in my poccet/ Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rocc it/ Let the hoes that I use to know, from way before, kiss me from my head to my toe/ Give me a paper a pen, so I can write about my life of sin/ A couple bottles of gin, in case I don't get in/ Tell all my people I'm a rida, nobody cries when we die, we outlaws let me ride- Tupac Shakur

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
"When Your Hero Falls"

When your hero falls from grace
all fairy tales r uncovered
myths exposed and pain magnified
the greatest pain discovered
u taught me 2 be strong
but im confused 2 c u so weak
u said never 2 give up
and it hurts 2 c u welcome defeat
when your hero falls so do the stars