Happy Berfday D-Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
Nov 5, 2004
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOIN LETTIN THIS THREAD FALL DOWN ON THE FRONT PAGINA N SHIT?!?!?! YALL NIGGAS BETTER GET 2 RE-UPPIN THIS MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT
Thatnks bruh-Foyle, Niguardian International...Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm drunk as fuck, just got home from the club.

I got to squeeze on some white girl tiddies at the club. My homegirl said it was a "bday present." She's not emo, but she's fine as fuck. Mark my words, I will get that pussu in the name of the sicc and HAD.

Aug 6, 2008
Thatnks bruh-Foyle, Niguardian International...Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm drunk as fuck, just got home from the club.

I got to squeeze on some white girl tiddies at the club. My homegirl said it was a "bday present." She's not emo, but she's fine as fuck. Mark my words, I will get that pussu in the name of the sicc and HAD.
well gat damnit have as much fun as u can! cause life is fucked up, get drunk throw up get high hallucinate and have illegitimate children with random bitches = the american dream

Dec 9, 2005
Happy Birthday brotha! What did you hit up last night?

(Also, don't forget to thank Foyle for allowing you to survive this long on his planet, and not absorbing your soul when you turned 1 month old like he does to most people)

Nov 5, 2004
Happy Birthday brotha! What did you hit up last night?

(Also, don't forget to thank Foyle for allowing you to survive this long on his planet, and not absorbing your soul when you turned 1 month old like he does to most people)
Thanks dude! And I went to Infusion SF brah, shit was crackin! Oh man, I thank Foyle everyday for not absorbing my soul, then I thank HAD for not eating my soul.

Dec 9, 2005
Ah shit, I almost went there last night! Heard it was smackin too...my homegirls were out there, but we hit up Broadway though...

Infusion is a cool spot too...the best part is that its [Mac Dre voice]: Over der by da ooh wop...near Ellis and Powell, next ta Blondie's...

Sorry I watch too much Treal TV. :(

Nov 5, 2004
Ah shit, I almost went there last night! Heard it was smackin too...my homegirls were out there, but we hit up Broadway though...

Infusion is a cool spot too...the best part is that its [Mac Dre voice]: Over der by da ooh wop...near Ellis and Powell, next ta Blondie's...

Sorry I watch too much Treal TV. :(
HAHAHAHAHAHA, nah dude it's cool. Real shit, I thought that same thing last night while waiting outside. I saw Rasputins and then that yadada French Connection. Big city, bright lights mayne!

Yea Infusion is dope. Nice looking setup and good music. It was only my second time there. Is that place new or have I just been sleeping on it?