HAPPY B-DAY TO MY FAM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
atleast you're not me... atleast you don't have to put up with Cubase SX when the fucking piece of shit won't open up your last project because it says your wave files are invalid when they're not since all you did was save your project export an mp3 of your song and then save and quit and now it won't fucking load, because if you were me you would wanna kill every motherfucker that's walking on the face of the planet because they're not using buggy steinberg software, they're probably smart enough to stick to proven VST32, but oh no, big mo has to have the latest and greatest even though technically it's better, reliably it's not, see what i'm saying? that's what i'm saying too much like skunt, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT MY WHOLE PROJECT FOR A NEW SONG IS GONE FUCK SHIT WHORE I EVEN SPENT THE TIME RECORDING EACH INSTRUMENT AS A WAVE FOR 4 MINUTES AT A FUCKING TIME AND COMPRESSED MY KICK AND I DONT REMEMBER THE SETTINGS MOTHERFUCKER(*#$(*#$(*#(*$# I HATE LIFE SOMEONE SHOOT ME.

FUCK#$(*&#$#(*$%QW#$*(&@Q#$(*)&@#$