Hangover Blues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Im stumbling around as we speak, talking in code and non-sense.

someone needs to go on a menudo run asap... or me and pookie is burning this bitch down

May 11, 2002
Yeah......I'm feeling a little hung today. Not too bad. I did not drink any hard shit, just beer and a shit load of champagne. I atleast downed 3 bottles of champagne.

This shit it good.........

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
man i woke up with a fat ass headache thirsty as fuck
went to the kitchen downed a coke then went to take a fatass nasty stankin ass hangover shit
now im here on my bed on my laptop with my siccness brothers and sisters

anybody let off shots at midnight?

May 2, 2002
I was just about to make a hangover roll call thread.

I dont think hangover is word word Id use to describe how Im feeling right now.

Heres what I drank last night (on an empty stomach):
7-10 beers
1 bottle of champagne
4-7 shots

Went to the block party in scottsdale. hella beezies wildin out. good times.

but boy do I feel like shit right now. sure could use a bowl.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
u not spose to drink water
drink anything carbonated like sodas n shit
LOL at not supposed to drink water when your dehydrated and hungover. Thats some fat bastard shit. I worked security last night at this winery in NAPA. We were hella good security guards drinking champagne out the bottle, having mixed drinks, smoking blunts and dancing with MILFS all night. I dont think my buddy will be asking me to ever do security with him again. I was in charge of this VIP section it was a private party for all these fools from Indiana. They were all about gettin me loaded and making me feel up there wifes tits and guess which were real and which were fake. Plus I got paid 50/hr. WIN!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
for real water make ur body shake when ur hella hungover

carbonated shit will make u feal hella better
best thing to do is hair of teh dog like mark said. On some other fat bastard related news. I ate 3 double cheeseburgers, a chicken sandwich, and a medium fry at like 430 AM last night. My fuckin stomach still hurts and I taken like 4 shits already today. But that shit was hella good last night..