Halo 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
cant wait,i think i herd it comes out around november.last 2 have come out in november as well.i wanna see if the jump from halo 2 to halo 3 will be as big of a jump as halo 1 to halo 2.the double weapon wielding,being able to play as the alien,the sword.

MULTIPLAYER WILL BE INSANE.
MARK MY WORDS.

there gonna put hella emphasis on the online career.

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
man xbox360 is that shit homie...but i've been seeing the types of games coming out on ps3 and let me tell you..you can deff see a difference between the ps3 and xbox360...man madden looks fuckin crazy on ps3..yall should check it ou..check out www.ign.com shits dope..coming out this year..

Sep 4, 2002
crazy707 said:
Damn, I remeber last year them saying that there won't be a Halo 3. I guess they were tryin to fake everyone out.
Thats bullshit, they are never gonna stop makin halo's now. are you serious???? Theres no way they ever had that in mind, after the ending to halo 2 set it up perfectly for number 3

Apr 25, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
Thats bullshit, they are never gonna stop makin halo's now. are you serious???? Theres no way they ever had that in mind, after the ending to halo 2 set it up perfectly for number 3
actually halo is only a trilogy....after 3 there isnt supposed to be anymore....BUT as much money as it makes them i could very possibly see another one......but i dont like 1st person shooters.....so ive never been a halo fan....and personally i think its overrated.....how many times can u possbly walk around and shoot shit....at least on grand theft u can drive around a city and do different shit

Apr 27, 2005
Nick470 said:
you can deff see a difference between the ps3 and xbox360...man madden looks fuckin crazy on ps3..
I dont see a difference and i dont think there will be any major differences between the xbox 360 and ps3 in terms of graphics for another couple years.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
The only thing i hope they improve is the fucking cheaters. The mods the stand byers the delevelers all other shit im fucking tired of that shit other than that halo 3 will be good.

Oct 13, 2004
Man,I was told April from Gamecrazy and this was the beg. of March.So I decided to reserve this. I guess I ain't getting this til next year.

May 19, 2005
yiyo said:
The only thing i hope they improve is the fucking cheaters. The mods the stand byers the delevelers all other shit im fucking tired of that shit other than that halo 3 will be good.

sadly,i dont think theyll ever get rid of those fuckers,and not jus for halo,theres allways people out there that will play a game 25 hours out of a day for weeks on end jus to get a teeny weeny lil advantage.but the funniest shit is people deleveling.they spend there entire lives tryin to be the highest rank,and when there on top............theres no one to play,so they gotta cheat to de-level,and play with regs again.fuckin idiots,i would love to controler whip a mod

Apr 20, 2005
controller whippin beatch, thats hilarious anybody got any ideas of what halo 3 will keep or lose from halo 1 and 2 i saw he had the oldschool rifle on the trailer.