Halloween in the Castro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
im heading there for halloween and ive been getting lectures about stabbing and needles....anybody know how true this is...how much it happens or anything

Jun 2, 2002
LOL...halloween in the castro sounds a lil risky to me!!! God knows what kind of costumes you're gonna see in THAT neighborhood.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
dude its fun as fuck out there go have a ball you life is in danger everyday now'a days go live a lil its a tight spot on halloween only one i know tighter is chico but thats a trek

May 11, 2002
oh it was gang shit...all right thanx for the responses...it aint just fags there on halloween it should be tight got my 3 boys going and like 10 girls....u see someone in a small kids superman costume its gonna be me...keep the look out... and unrelated peep this link ull shit urself...
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html#ot_tag

May 13, 2002
Last year was crazy in the Castro. You couldn't even move around in the street. Some of the costumes out there are classic. I live in the mission a few blocks away so I'm gonna get some pregame drinking in then head over there with some folks.