Halloween 2 - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
Sorry if this is a repost, i didnt see any threads in the first 2 pages so i decided to make a new thread...

I will be seeing this tonight, either later tonight or tomorrow i will be giving you my review like i usually do... anyone else seeing this tonight!?!? peace!

Mar 18, 2003
Maybe tonight.

Movies currently out in theaters that I want to see (and haven't):

Halloween II
The Orphan
Funny People

I will probably not make it out to see the latter two; since I started my job I've only been able to do one a week. And I will likely have to see The Time Travelers Wife at some point. I do most of the picking of movies but when something like this comes out my lady will be on it.

Nov 15, 2007
yea movie was not bad, but def not what was expected or that great... i dont really want to put any spoilers in this thread untill more people see this movie...

Apr 25, 2002
i just got home from watching this piece of shit.....It is the worst horror movie of all time....They raped the characters especially Loomis....i was so mad i started a chant when it ended "Die rob zombie" and most of the people in there joined in with me....ive never ever left a movie angry before

May 31, 2007
Maybe tonight.

Movies currently out in theaters that I want to see (and haven't):

Halloween II
The Orphan
Funny People

I will probably not make it out to see the latter two; since I started my job I've only been able to do one a week. And I will likely have to see The Time Travelers Wife at some point. I do most of the picking of movies but when something like this comes out my lady will be on it.
Consider yourself lucky. Orpahn was comedy. and Funny people ws more of a tragedy haha that movie was so aweful it made me wanna cry

Feb 14, 2004
seen it today i liked it

havent seen the one before this one tho
i haven't seen either of them yet, but i prop'd you anyway. an open mind is always good to me, and you seem like you have one. lol i'll probably go check this movie out later on in the week when ever i have time. i dont have any expectations what so ever, so it should be a good movie to me. :siccness:

May 20, 2006
This movie is absolutely garbage.... Rob Zombie must be back on dope, because this fliK had 2 many subliminals and after Mike Meyers killed his 28th person, it really didn't matter about the other 22 folks he killed for ABSOLUTELY no reason. I fell asleep on this B/S....... it ain't even worth copping on bootleg.........

May 20, 2006
i haven't seen either of them yet, but i prop'd you anyway. an open mind is always good to me, and you seem like you have one. lol i'll probably go check this movie out later on in the week when ever i have time. i dont have any expectations what so ever, so it should be a good movie to me. :siccness:
Orphan is shitting all on H2........don't waste your money or time on H2

Nov 15, 2007
i like the first one better, because it got into the origins on michael... dont get me wrong, number 2 was a decent movie but there are still some scenes im like wtf was that all about??? i think i was just expecting so much more out of this movie. if you havent seen the movie and i tell you the scenes i dont understand it will ruin it for the others and youll be like wtf???? ill just have to check this out again when it hits dvd and analyze it a lil better.