Hall of Famer Taylor charged with rape of teen girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
The Journal News reported that Taylor is being charged with third-degree rape, a charge involving intercourse with a minor.

According to the newspaper, the alleged victim in the case is a 15-year-old girl who apparently is a runaway from New York City. The girl was treated at a hospital following the incident, according to the Journal News.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," Christopher P. St. Lawrence, the supervisor of the town of Ramapo, told the Journal News. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

An uncle of the girl contacted New York City police, according to the Journal News

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Innocent until proven guilty. Looks like this girl is a prostitute so who knows if LT knew how old she was? They say the girl texted someone and said she got hit in the face.... it could have been by her pimp.

If L.T. raped this girl then that's really sad.

We need more details though....

Oct 6, 2005
Innocent until proven guilty. Looks like this girl is a prostitute so who knows if LT knew how old she was? They say the girl texted someone and said she got hit in the face.... it could have been by her pimp.

If L.T. raped this girl then that's really sad.

We need more details though....
True...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I just wrote this on my blog:

Falsities and Rumors
Football Player’s Courageous Acts Inspire Others
May 5, 2010

New York, NY - In a rare role reversal, a retired NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year has named a recent NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year amongst his role models. Lawrence Taylor, a 1999 NFL Hall of Fame inductee, has recently named Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger as his main inspiration when raping a 15 year old girl in a quiet New York City Suburb. When reached for comment, Taylor stated, “He was a Rookie of the Year, I was a Rookie of the Year. He won two Super Bowls, I won two Super Bowls. He raped two girls, and I hadn’t raped anybody. I had to do something. Now, I’m halfway there, and I’ve already upped the ante. Mine was 15.” Commissioner Roger Goodell has given Taylor a six game suspension.

Lawrence Taylor was in Oliver Stone’s 1999 film “Any Given Sunday”, where he played Sharky. Taylor played for the New York Football Giants under the tutelage of Coach Bill Parcells, also known as the Big Tuna. Bill Parcells is now active football czar for the Miami Dolphins.

Sharky Tuna Dolphin.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/lawrence-taylor-arrested-in-rape-case-050610

Rasheed Davis, a 36-year-old parolee, was arrested in the case on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said the girl was reported missing by her family in March and had been staying with Davis in the Bronx for a few weeks. Early Thursday morning, he beat her up, drove her to the hotel and told her she had to have sex with Taylor, police said. When she refused, Davis handed her over to Taylor, who sexually assaulted her, they said. Taylor paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis "struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will,'' NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The girl told L.T. she was 19....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/07/lawre...-years-old-staturtory-rape-fbi-investigation/

The 16-year-old girl who allegedly had sex with Lawrence Taylor for $300 told cops that her pimp instructed her to tell the NFL great she was 19 years old, this according to federal documents obtained by TMZ.

The FBI is now investigating alleged pimp Rasheed Davis -- on suspicion of human sex trafficking ... a federal violation.

According to the federal criminal complaint, an FBI agent assigned to the case claims Davis had "caused" the 16-year-old to "engage in multiple commercial sex acts with various individuals" ... and even "set the prices."

The FBI agent also claims that Davis had taken several "almost nude" photographs of the girl on his cell phone in order to obtain customers.

In the docs, the FBI agent claims Davis had sent the girl text messages instructing her to have sex with a client (Lawrence Taylor) on May 5th -- but the girl refused.

So, according to the agent, Davis physically assaulted her "in an effort to coerce [the victim] into participating in a commercial sex act."

According to the agent, Davis then instructed the victim to tell Lawrence Taylor that she was 19 and charge him $300 for sex.

After the alleged encounter, the agent says the victim contacted a relative via text message to ask for help.

When police caught up with Rasheed Davis on May 6, they claim they found $300 in his car.

According to the docs, Davis admitted to police that he had received money from pimpin' out the alleged victim to Lawrence Taylor ... among other people.

LT -- through his lawyer -- has denied any wrongdoing in the case. He's been charged with statutory rape and patronizing a prostitute.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
On the money....