HAJI SPRINGER -HURRY UP AND BUY *COVER ART*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
the funny part is haji really fucks with slim da mobsta. google him. that will tell you haji be in the studio with aftermath all day. haji is a good dude! and sells records well for an indie cat. is the best rapper? no, but he is professional and in HIS OWN LANE. good luck haji! i support the buddy!

G

Goodfella

the funny part is haji really fucks with slim da mobsta. google him. that will tell you haji be in the studio with aftermath all day. haji is a good dude! and sells records well for an indie cat. is the best rapper? no, but he is professional and in HIS OWN LANE. good luck haji! i support the buddy!
slim got a BIG ASS aftermath tat on his back!! dude looks pretty bout it

Mar 1, 2006
its gonna sell more independantly than most of these goofball haters on heres fav rapper! ( not jacka or yuk) but most others!! and dutch is rite! he is in his own lane so he dont have to pleeze most of these cats!DEAL WID IT!

Jun 14, 2002
Do your thang Haji. Those features alone lets muthafuckas know you aint playin and respected amongst your peers....

Thats sick switchin up the 2liter Milca soda. Some Nicoya shit right there....
JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THOSE FEATURES DOESNT MEAN THEY RESPECT HIM,IT MEANS HE PAID THEM!!

SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T TAKE THE BAY SERIOUS..I CANT STAND THIS GUY WIT HIS GIMMICK.DUDE TALKS PERFECT ENGLISH,BUT WOULD RATHER PLAY THE GIMMICK...THATS HORRIBLE.

HE WOULDNT BE HALF AS BAD IF HE WOULD JUST RAP WITHOUT THE ACCENT.