Haji and Thizz ent???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
There was a thread on here couple hours ago about Haji and thizz ent. and not too many peeps were diggin haji's style and i put up a nice little pic and i'm pretty suprised the thread dissapeared so here's a re-up for anyone that didn't see it.
Haji and Thizz Ent:

Jan 9, 2006
do u like Haji i think he got mad game...really i'm not joking about this he must be the best hyphy rapper out...he'll easily crush 40 and anyone else that's steppin to him...

Mar 14, 2006
you cats are fuckin silly tryin to talk bad about Haji. hes half turbin half mexican and he raps like a habeeb in a jokin style. my nigs got flows for those that aint knowin he gives you both styles on this track... 7-11 flow and tha hood flow. puttin it down wit Yuk on the track Belly Dance the track is from the Thizz Nation vol. 6. peep out P.I.D. aka Haji on this track then come back and post what you think about him!!!!.....
http://rapidshare.de/files/21168641...i.d._aka_haji_springer__thizz_disc_2.wma.html

and for those that cant figure out how to download that. click the link, then click the free download and wait the 25 seconds then check which ever mirror you want to download(top one is easy) then enter the few letters in the box and download.

Jan 9, 2006
Espy said:
you cats are fuckin silly tryin to talk bad about Haji. hes half turbin half mexican and he raps like a habeeb in a jokin style. my nigs got flows for those that aint knowin he gives you both styles on this track... 7-11 flow and tha hood flow. puttin it down wit Yuk on the track Belly Dance the track is from the Thizz Nation vol. 6. peep out P.I.D. aka Haji on this track then come back and post what you think about him!!!!.....
http://rapidshare.de/files/21168641/04_belly_dance__yukmouth___p.i.d._aka_haji_springer__thizz_disc_2.wma.html

and for those that cant figure out how to download that. click the link, then click the free download and wait the 25 seconds then check which ever mirror you want to download(top one is easy) then enter the few letters in the box and download.
hehehe haji clownin...i actually enjoyed his verse more than yuk's

May 9, 2006
that fool haji springer funny as fuck i dont care what yall think. HE CANT RAP FOR SHIT, but i think he should be like miami, just do intro's and talk some dummy shit at the begining/end of songs. he needs to give rapping up, and just be a thizz rep. you cant deny that shit on thizz nation that song "who u leaving with" that mothafucka said "mayday it goes down, oh shit!!" that shit kills me everytime LOL. i repeat, he cant rap for shit. he a comedian. none of yall lil clowns better not jump on my dick for sayin this either.