HAITI & ITS PACT WITH SATAN est. 1791

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
It is a matter of well-documented historical fact that the nation of Haiti was dedicated to Satan 200 years ago. On August 14, 1791, a group of houngans (voodoo priests), led by a former slave houngan named Boukman, made a pact with the Devil at a place called Bois-Caiman. All present vowed to exterminate all of the white Frenchmen on the island. They sacrificed a black pig in a voodoo ritual at which hundreds of slaves drank the pig’s blood. In this ritual, Boukman asked Satan for his help in liberating Haiti from the French. In exchange, the voodoo priests offered to give the country to Satan for 200 years and swore to serve him. On January 1, 1804, the nation of Haiti was born and thus began a new demonic tyranny.

^~~im still trippin off that shit! no one has posted anything about that..are you sayin this is a troll thread cuz of what pat robertson said or are you sayin this is a troll thread because it didnt happen and its all not true?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
article is from March 2004. but i think pat robertson was saying the same thing this week. but he can leg press 2000 pounds so i believe everything he says.
is it? because i heard some shit about that on the radio a few days ago, and they were speaking on it like it happened that day.... but whatever

::

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i believe in voodoo, its part of the creole side of my culture... saying a entire country sold its soul to satan is hogwash...satanism dosent cause catastrophic forces of nature to kill people (that would be 'god' or 'mother nature', right?) nor is it necessarily having to do with satan at any point..theres hella misconceptions just like there are with masons..

you have to wonder, is your god racist then? seems like he don't like black folk to me. but shit i believe it has more to do with Catholicism , i mean, drinking the blood of jesus christ is just weirdo shit. i dont mind attempting to destroy someones life with a doll and charting time and space, but i aint trying to drink blood.

thats what was wrong with the pope, all the blood juice

Jan 9, 2009
i believe in voodoo, its part of the creole side of my culture... saying a entire country sold its soul to satan is hogwash...satanism dosent cause catastrophic forces of nature to kill people (that would be 'god' or 'mother nature', right?) nor is it necessarily having to do with satan at any point..theres hella misconceptions just like there are with masons..

you have to wonder, is your god racist then? seems like he don't like black folk to me. but shit i believe it has more to do with Catholicism , i mean, drinking the blood of jesus christ is just weirdo shit. i dont mind attempting to destroy someones life with a doll and charting time and space, but i aint trying to drink blood.

well the shit happened.. the ritual that is.
the results can be debated. i just found that kinda amusing that the whole shit went down. i was like "WHY WOULD PAT ROBERTSON SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?" and did a lil research..
black catholics in haiti were fuckin pissssssssssed when the haiti prez made voodoo the official religion..

also most voodoo practioners in haiti are catholic. most believe you have to be catholic to do voodoo..you should know that gaserrrrr

Apr 25, 2002

catholics worship saints which is kinda a form of dieism also the statues and pictures which kinda is a no no of the ten commandments , they also practice magic haiti ain't the only place they do that in church, your church down the street .....and preists touch children , they should make chris hansen the pope to get rid of all the child molestors that or pedo bear to keep it going

Jan 9, 2009
heres the Haitian spin on things.. its not Satan its OGOUN..GOD OF FIRE, METAL, & WAR.
_
14th August 1791. St Dominque. An African slave overseer killed a pig. And that signaled off the world’s first successful slave uprising.

Boukman Dutty, a Voudou N’Gan (oungan, houngan, voodoo priest), killed a pig as a part of an African tribal ritual Bwa Kayiman, dedicated to his ancestors and Ogoun, god of fire, iron and war. Ogoun and Erzulie Dantor (Ezili Dantor), a Vodou l’wha (loa) a warrior spirit, responded to this call to protect these slave warriors.

ogoun:

Serve Ogoun on his traditional day of Wednesday. Offer him rum, machetes, red scarves and grilled pork.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
only catholics believe catholics can only do voodoo. but theres no mention of catholicism in voodoo. that shit stems more from african deities than anything

dont try to teach me anything about the shit..i already know

ive done shit on my own that ended up happening....its not a fake thing to me and i know about it....but word..read wiki

if you do anything wrong, youll die....it has little to do with someone fucking up the entire country...thats nature