Haircuts in S.F..who got tight clips?(today)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
This probably don't belong in this thread part of BART, but I don't have time to worry about that. I need to know where to go to get a hair cut and clip for DizzeeRascal, an accomplice of mine from the UK. Who got the tighest clips in tha city? Thanks for all help and replies. Time is a factor and must be done this afternoon.......Thanks all for the help if any. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/ThaFYADept./$WR2005

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah man.....Dizzee got to stay close to SF...otherwise I'd take him to tha V or to my cats spot in East Oakland. Thanks for tha replies....Keep it comin.

Tha Bay is tha Sco: We just might hit Chicago's up.

Shea: Ha. Supercuts. Good one my friend. Do they even cut black folks hair thera?

BTM: Yeah, they be clippinem tight in tha V....up on springs road.

Nov 3, 2004
BTM said:
Why not hitup Ed's in the V....Should still be downtown Vallejo.....
way to plug "the green eyes"
he just hit me up a couple weeks ago, talking about coming out to Az....
mark (misark) and gaymont also way cool in the V
does anyone know if London still do his thang in Fairfield ????

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Gamon works at the barber shop right behind my office. I see his ass every day. Actually, he just started working there, and Mizzark took his spot at his old shop.

Nov 3, 2004
Da6Footah said:
Gamon works at the barber shop right behind my office. I see his ass every day. Actually, he just started working there, and Mizzark took his spot at his old shop.
good lookin dana on the Vallejo barber update.....i used to mess with craig (cuts and styles) also, i think he bounced though...u eva see that cuts and styles commercial on vallejo cable, the one with ty in it ??? lol !!
i remeber when i was younger and rich arts was the only spot

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Joes Cuts and Styles! I know a few people on that commercial!! LMAO!!

LMAO....I can't wait for another 'go jock Vallejo' response!!!