Hahaha Rossi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Diamondbacks Designate Eric Hinske For Assignment
By Steve Adams [June 28 at 4:34pm CST]

The Diamondbacks announced that they have reinstated Eric Chavez from the 15-day disabled list and designated Eric Hinske for assignment in order to clear roster space (on Twitter).

The 35-year-old Hinske hit .173/.259/.288 with one homer in 58 plate appearances in his first season with the D-Backs. Hinske signed a one-year, $1.075MM deal with the Snakes back in December. The 2002 American League Rookie of the Year is a career .249/.332/.430 hitter with 137 home runs in parts of 12 seasons with the Blue Jays, Braves, Red Sox, Pirates, Yankees, Rays and D-Backs.

Props: Rossibreath

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Sacramento River Cats got this promotion going on next Friday Rossibreath @Rossibreath :

Offers & Promotions
July 12 vs. Fresno Grizzlies

Bobblehead Series Giveaway #5 (Eric Hinske)
The Bobblehead Series continues with another bobblehead giveaway for the first 2,500 fans, after fan voting decides the greatest shortstop in River Cats history. Join us all season for the nine-part bobblehead series giveaway, and don't forget to get to the ballpark early to make sure you get yours!

Props: Rossibreath

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Sacramento River Cats got this promotion going on next Friday Rossibreath @Rossibreath :

Offers & Promotions
July 12 vs. Fresno Grizzlies

Bobblehead Series Giveaway #5 (Eric Hinske)
The Bobblehead Series continues with another bobblehead giveaway for the first 2,500 fans, after fan voting decides the greatest shortstop in River Cats history. Join us all season for the nine-part bobblehead series giveaway, and don't forget to get to the ballpark early to make sure you get yours!
That's pretty awesome. Was that an A's affiliate?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I got hammered with Eric on Thursday and shot the shit. First time I saw him in a year. It's awesome talkin baseball with him. He's cool with retiring if no one picks him up. I told him about my plans for him to manage the Cubs he said Sveum is an awesome manager and he just plans to get fat lol. He said he thought he coulda been awesome if he took roids but he's proud he didn't and still made alot of money. He said word on the streets is Bosch made gummy bear steroids that only stay in your system 10 hours and Braun ate them the day he failed his test in the playoffs. He also said everyone hates Braun. Good time.