HAD's got a new Latin Bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
as some of yall know Had's gonna be rockin out with me at my up coming poke-her party on the 22nd at the Boom Boom Room, he wanted me to tell yall he jus knocked a new bitch - check her out

this is old and not funny, also the boom boom room is from that movie 'life'

get some originality, roomate killer.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dann not to defend lisicki fuck all that but damn namo what the hell man lol

You just came out of nowhere with a large amount of toxic hate that appears as if was for no reason at all. Are you alright man?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005

You just came out of nowhere with a large amount of toxic hate that appears as if was for no reason at all. Are you alright man?

NO HES NOT ALRIGHT!!!

His wife is getting penetrated by a jewish black man in detroit as we speak who has more money than him and is now stepfather of his child

Jun 5, 2004

Lol, i dont think iv ever personally had a problem with namo, but it is kinda funny to find out that thats him... I didnt think it was him cuz it seemed too ovious but yup, all the negative comments and angry skulls and shit lol who else would it be