HABANERO BOYS 100,000 SCOVILLE UNITS COMIN SOON !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
LISTEN HERE CAMEL HEAD, YOU ONLY HEARD 1 SMOKIN JOINT SAC FACE.WORK ON YOUR CONVERSATION,WHO IS YOU DAVY D GIVIN US POINTERS.YOUR LIKE A SECRATARY TYPNG NONSENSE BEING DICTATED BY A PENCIL PUSHER UP IN HERE. THATS MY "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM"

Listen up little dude, i said dont get all butthurt, so why are you gettin all bent out of shape. If you cant take criticism then fall back little homie, you're not built for this game. You guys obviously posted this thread to get reviews and feedbacks, so it is what it is, i'm just throwin in my two cents.

you sound like a clown just by the way you type, be professional if you want to be taken seriously.

Nov 6, 2007
Listen up little dude, i said dont get all butthurt, so why are you gettin all bent out of shape. If you cant take criticism then fall back little homie, you're not built for this game. You guys obviously posted this thread to get reviews and feedbacks, so it is what it is, i'm just throwin in my two cents.

you sound like a clown just by the way you type, be professional if you want to be taken seriously.
FLAME SPITTA THE DEGENERATE OF THE GROUP! DONT TRIP OFF MY BRUH BRUH, HE ALL GAS NO BRAKE LIKE A DUNE BUGGY THROUGH A GARLIC FIELD, THATS ALL HE KNOW! HABANERO UP LEVA!

Jan 6, 2008

I FEEL THE CONSTRUCTIVE INSIGHT BUT SAYING"YOU GUYS SUCK" IS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE FEEL ME JALAPENO.YOU MIXIN LINCOLN LOGS WITH LEGGOS AND IT AINT WORKIN.HABANERO JIHAD ON THAT ASS MY NILLA