H.A.W.K. got murdered......(RIP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Rapper and Screwed Up Click member Big Hawk was shot and killed last night (May 1) in Houston.

Big Hawk, born John Hawkins, was struck multiple times around 10:30 pm in front of an associate's house.

Sources said Hawkins' car was still running when he was shot and according to police, no one witnessed the shooting.

Big Hawk became popular as a member of the late DJ Screw's pioneering group, Screwed Up Click.

Big Hawk's younger brother, Fat Pat was murdered in 1998.

Big Hawk recorded with such rappers as Lil' Flip, Lil' KeKe, Big Moe and was featured on Lil' Troy's hit single, "Wanna Be A Baller."

In 2000 he released Under Hawk's Wings, on Dead End Records.

Big Hawk leaves behind a wife and two children.

Aug 7, 2002
damn is this foreal thats messed up houston texas are on the rise on this shit too and this is where it starts to fuck by somebody always gotta fuck someone up rip

Feb 8, 2003
Damn thats fucked up I actually like his music. We need to stop killing each other(Not just black on black but universal) this shit is getting ridiculous. Its always over the same shit either

Drug money, a argument or staright jealousy.Cats need to raelize dont kill another bc tehy doing better then you just use your mind and you can get your own..

R.I.P

Feb 9, 2006
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

RIP Big HAWK. Let your spirit rejoin with your brother, Screw, and all of the slain.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
R.I.P.

R.I.P. to Big H.A.W.K. and Blessing to the Hawkins Family. Both Hawkins Brothers (H.A.W.K. & Fat Pat) are together once again in Paradise. I digged both of them brothas. Music was in their genetic code. They both were throwed in the Game.

shit, I can't fucken believe I am reading this right now. I met H.A.W.K. a little over a year ago with my potna D out in Houston at Z-Ro's Birthday Bash. He showed nothing but love and took the time to chop it with us while he was chillin. Dude seemed to smile the whole time there unlike most rappers these days. I'm trippin hard...damn, r.i.p. H.A.W.K.

Playa Rae

Jul 7, 2004
PLAYA RAE said:
shit, I can't fucken believe I am reading this right now. I met H.A.W.K. a little over a year ago with my potna D out in Houston at Z-Ro's Birthday Bash. He showed nothing but love and took the time to chop it with us while he was chillin. Dude seemed to smile the whole time there unlike most rappers these days. I'm trippin hard...damn, r.i.p. H.A.W.K.

Playa Rae
yea mayne hawk was a upfront down to earth genuinely nice brotha mayne....