GWB's Astrological Forecast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Hemp said:
HELL NO
at least astrology dont tell me its good for me to kill a christian man, and i will get rewarded for it.
so fuck you you ignorant bastard. You already admitted to being ignorant about the truth of the gov and christiantiy, and islam, so i hope you dont think your statements hold any credibilty to me
Ignorance Towards Christianity?!!!!! Islam yes, Christianity and the Government no. Please don't tell me you're those White Muslims? On top of that, I said I rather be a muslim than an astrologist because, I'll use a cartoon metaphor, because I rather believe in God, than the Stars and my imagination. LOL

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HERESY said:
I have no problem with hell, but why do you equate punishment with torture? If you commit a crime you go to jail. Does that mean you are tortured? No.

yes a punishment is like a deserved torture.
What decides what makes you deserve torture are the guidelines that are given by the same thing that decided the eternal aspect of it.

so its basically the same as torture, because what a certain book says is blasphemy i might see as totally the opposite.

EDIT: a better way to put it is , to those that dont believe in the book, the concept of eternal punishment seems like torture to them, since they dont agree with why one is getting punished

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
STOCKTON said:
Ignorance Towards Christianity?!!!!! Islam yes, Christianity and the Government no. Please don't tell me you're those White Muslims? On top of that, I said I rather be a muslim than an astrologist because, I'll use a cartoon metaphor, because I rather believe in God, than the Stars and my imagination. LOL

WHO THE FUCK SAID I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

GOD DAMN YOU ARE ONE FUCKING RETARDED ASS HANDICAPPED ASS FOOL.

wow , you almost as illiterate as my muslim dad when it comes to shit i try explaining to him