GWAR! Plus question for any Dallas\TX folks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
going to Sounds of the Underground tomorrow in Dallas.

Lineup: http://www.soundsoftheundergroundtour.com/bands.html

GWAR
Amon Amarth
Goatwhore
Darkest Hour
NECRO
Job For a Cowboy

among others, anyone else plan on attending? Be it in Dallas or when the tour hits your neck of the country.

Also, this is going to be my first time in the Big D, gonna have an extra day of free time to just check shit out, any recommendations, cool spots to hit up?

May 15, 2002
If I lived in Texas I'd go to this. It looks like they're coming to San Jose in August though, so I'll try to go then, pretty much only for Amon Amarth. Suicidal Tendencies and Gwar might be cool too.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Yeah, GWAR are amazing, this was the 2nd time I had seen them live, definitely didn't dissapoint. Saw Oderus battle Gor-Gor, Jew Satan, The Virgina Tech Shooter and anally violate a dead dog. Fun for everyone!
Overall shit was pretty cool, had to sit through a bunch of crap bands but the ones I came to see kicked ass and made it all worth it.
Amon Amarth
Job For Cowboy
Darkest Hour
Goatwhore
Necro
all only played about 25 minutes each unfortunately, but still cool. GWAR had a little over an hour.