Guy proposes to girl @ KINGS Vs. ROCKETS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
any of you watch the Kings Vs Rockets basketball game?

during half time some guy went on the court and proposed to his girl.....

she said "nah" and dude walked off the court disappointed/sad/mad/confused/embarrased etc etc..

what a funny moment for those watching.

Jan 5, 2007
DAMN thats fucked up. in front of everybody in the stadium and everyone that seen it on tv
im taking notes never propose to a girl on tv or in front of thousands of people

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
naw this was last night's game....where the kings were down for a bit and then came close to winning the game but Houston scored a pointer in the last 24 seconds or some shit like that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I seen this white lady do that on the news a few months back.....they went to the beach to marry their dogs (white people do shit like that) so the guy gets the newscaster to come through and film it right.....well the guy snuck in a little ring for his girlfriend in the paper, but the ring was like....a bowl and a bone

this fool straight up asked the girl if he could be her "bone in her bowl" forever

she looked, was silent for a few seconds and started laughing

and was like i dont know about right now........but ummm.....welll...you know......im keepin em around! she like hugged him and looked like oh my god this is awkward and he was looking like fuck this bitch just turned me down on tv......

i know they broke up after that....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
She's cold blooded for that. She could of said yeah so she wouldn't embarrass the dude and then told him no when they got home.