Guy kidnaps ex-girlfriend to get ironing done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
ROME (Reuters) - An Italian man was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping his ex-girlfriend from a pub, taking her home and forcing her to iron his clothes and wash the dishes, police said Monday.
The 43-year-old man dragged the woman out of a pub in the port city of Genoa, shoved her into a car and took her to his home where he made her iron and wash dishes after threatening her, they said.

Police arrived at his house after being tipped off by a friend of the woman who watched the scene at the pub.

The man, who was apparently furious at his ex-girlfriend for leaving him, was arrested on charges of kidnapping, police said.

(Writing by Deepa Babington)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080616/od_nm/kidnap_dc;_ylt=AkqJ7tVqfF.36625HiB5YbztiBIF

HAHHAHAH

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ive always dreamed of seeing a famous snitch on the street, like Amber Frey, id swear on everything I love, no matter what the consequence, id blind side that bitch, id fucking shatter eye socket, she is everything that is wrong with the world, fucking cunt.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
ive always dreamed of seeing a famous snitch on the street, like Amber Fry, id swear on everything I love, no matter what the consequence, id blind side that bitch, id fucking shatter eye socket, she is everything that is wrong with the world, fucking cunt.
LMAO!

I'm down to help in that shit, we could be like the Boondock Saints, taking care of snitches worldwide...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
In September, 2005, it was determined through DNA testing that Anthony Flores was not the father of Frey's then 4-year-old daughter. He had been paying child support in the amount of US$175 per month since her birth. The DNA tests determined that the girl's father was in fact Fresno restaurant owner Christopher Funch.[24] According to Frey's attorney, Gloria Allred, Frey did not intend to deceive Flores because she believed Flores was the girl's father.
This scandalous whore, proven liar, her word is what got a man the death pentalty, NICE justice system, I hope she burns in hell.

[In January 2005, days after the initial guilty verdict was handed down, Amber Frey released a book about her experiences with Scott Peterson. She was criticized for using her involvement in the case for her own personal gain. Laci's family also criticized her for placing her photograph between Scott's and Laci's on the cover of her book.
and like all women, her true motive $$$$.