Guy dies 1 hour after eating the evidence for his older Bro in back of Police Car...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
That must had been some bad cocaine tho..

4-5 years ago my boy ate like 2 8balls when we got pulled over...but boy was on one for like a week straight ha haha..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
That must had been some bad cocaine tho..

4-5 years ago my boy ate like 2 8balls when we got pulled over...but boy was on one for like a week straight ha haha..
damn that dude must have a gut of STEEL, a normal person would of been dead within seconds lol

May 22, 2006
Eating crack or coke fucks u up. Shoulda left it n his ass. White worth 1000x more n county.

But ya sad way to go. At least he died doin something honorable tho, tryin to save his brother from the cage

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Eating crack or coke fucks u up. Shoulda left it n his ass. White worth 1000x more n county.

But ya sad way to go. At least he died doin something honorable tho, tryin to save his brother from the cage
for reals, RIP!!!

Nov 7, 2005
North Chucktown is hood! hahaha..lived there for 2 years before getting kicked out of the military, honestly the best coke I've ever had was from North Charleston via Miami. RIP to that fool tho for trying to help his brother out. I feel that, I'd do the same for mine who has 2 strikes.

Whats up with the new siccness tho? Not feeling this shit

Aug 9, 2005
exactly, if it aint shit and you dont want to go to prison eat that shit yourself bitch! That dbo pressure to lil bro like what you aint gonna have my back???? he didnt even have his own back!!! rip to young brotha who went out trying to be a brother and death of little brother on conscience is what the older brother deserves...Id advise him to beg for forgiveness & change his ways...if he'd put his lil bro at risk to avoid prison he'd definetly snitch and the game aint for him, lack of integrity plus his selfish self preservation is sucka shit!

Aug 9, 2005
exactly, if it aint shit and you dont want to go to prison eat that shit yourself bitch! That dbo pressure to lil bro like what you aint gonna have my back???? he didnt even have his own back!!! rip to young brotha who went out trying to be a brother and death of little brother on conscience is what the older brother deserves...Id advise him to beg for forgiveness & change his ways...if he'd put his lil bro at risk to avoid prison he'd definetly snitch and the game aint for him, lack of integrity plus his selfish self preservation is sucka shit!

Nov 14, 2002
i got pulled over and tried to eat some rocks.i chewed that shit first but after i chewed it up my mouth was so numb i couldnt shallow the shit so i ended up spraying it all over the floor or the car.they searched the car but didnt even bother to look to see what the bunch of crumbs where lol.they let me go and for the rest of the day i drank milk and was moving twice as fast lol i think it was a blessing i didnt just start swallowing that shit or i would have been dead.

Feb 10, 2006
i remember a couple of years ago me n my homeboy got pulled over and he had meth on him, he got that whole bag n swallowed dat shit(it was an 8 ball) but what he forgot after he did that is that he had a strap on him, so he still went to jail but before he went they took him to the e.r. cuz he overdosed...cool story.