guns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
i got me a 9mm, .44, AR-15, 30-06 with a scope nigga, an ithaca 37 12 gauge shotgun with a 5 lb slide nigga, we all the way nice nigga, streetsweeper and shit, pistol grip you know
we finna handle these nigga, loki gave me the whole hook up. let's do this

::
hahaha I was gonna post this skit...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't know how people don't own guns.
How often have you ever needed a gun for anything?

Seems like most people I know here in Oklahoma own guns though, whether it be for hunting or whatever. They also passed the open carry law here so fools walk around with a strap on the side on the daily like it's the old west out here. There's certain places you can't take guns in to like schools and stuff like that though. I guess it remains to be seen if that lowers gun crime or not but I would think it would make it less likely for a dude to start shooting random people at a mall or something because so many people carry here. Everyone thinks they are John Wayne.

Jun 5, 2004
Is it legel to own a shotgun thats not from a store? Like if teh pigs found a shottie on me and i say i dont have any paperwork i bought it off a friend?

Cuz i know u can buy one in cali when ur 18 but idk if it requires a background check

Jun 5, 2004
Fuck theyre gonna stop making ruger and smith & wesson for cali? Why couldnt they take away taurus lol

How da fuck is we posta be turf buccaneers without no hand cannonz neega?!?!