Gunmen kill family of Mexican drug war hero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
your point was noted, not a bad point even though you have no proof for some of your claims. The thing is your grammar and writing skills are bad so a troll, like Mexcom, is gonna jump on you.

Plus, bringing shit up about "essays" is not needed, simply Mexcom is a troll, feels he is more intelligent than the vast majority of siccness users, so he exploited your mistakes.
feels i'm more intelligent than the vast majority of the siccness users? bah humbug!

Dhadnot, we're not much different you and I. We're intellectual peers. Simply put, you're tolerant of idiots, where as I, I no longer care to be nice.

Also, making any sort of point on the political, economical, social, legal ramifications such a move would have on the country would be wasted on this dumb dumb.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
fack yu puto this is puro cartel De Las Pansas

yo soy el jefe de jefes me dicen la chichona

yo y mis camaradas el aguacate(prodigy), el orchata(martin07), la mocosa(kayvee) el puerco(fds) y el tumba cacas(discuss650) controlamos las paginas de la siccness

me laaaa peeeeeeeelan ayayayaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!