Guerrilla Warfare Lesson 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
guerilla- 2. One who carries on, or assists in carrying on,irregular warfare; especially, a member of an independent band engaged in predatory excursions in war time.

The only advantage the People have against the System is that the system is just that, a system. The system relies on rules and regulations in order to opperate. In order to bring Freedom to the people we must use Irregular tactics to weaken thier strength. See an all out armed rebelion against the US government is illogical and impractical. So what do we do? We use other ways such as "economic destablization". Simply put keep your damn money in your pocket for a change. The government taxes every transaction ie. income tax, sales tax property tax etc, etc, but if your money stays in your pocket (not a bank account) they cant tax it. But how will you survive you ask, easy implement a barter custom with those you do business with on a regular basis. The barter custom has been sucessful since the begining of civilization it can work now also. Thats all for now remember "strange eyes" are watching you.
He who has ears, let him hear.

May 6, 2002
nefar559 said:
but i like using my debt card.

aah man.
what are the other lessons, is thsi from guarava's book?
I hope you were joking about the plastic cuz that shit will get you caught up quick. The other lessons are soon to come I aint finished with them yet.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
1. i dont use my debit card for anything but food.

2. WHAT AOBUT WHEN WE ARE FORCED INTO A PLASTIC SYSTEM, WHERE the government abandons paper and coin monies and we all have plastic cards with our records and money. FOR ONE, theyd have access to all money we own. Also they could freeze it or make you disapear all that more easily.

May 6, 2002
Blight said:
1. i dont use my debit card for anything but food.

2. WHAT AOBUT WHEN WE ARE FORCED INTO A PLASTIC SYSTEM, WHERE the government abandons paper and coin monies and we all have plastic cards with our records and money. FOR ONE, theyd have access to all money we own. Also they could freeze it or make you disapear all that more easily.
Did you read the post Heresy put up a while ago about money being worthless? US currency is no longer backed by a gold standard. What that means is that its only power is the power that YOU ME and EVERYONE else gives it. If we decide to say I dont want to be paid with US dollars I want cows, chickens, Mercedes Benz, etc then what will happen? A plastic system can not be forced on you if you know these facts AND TAKE ACTION. Fuck a "New World Order".

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Simply put keep your damn money in your pocket for a change. The government taxes every transaction ie. income tax, sales tax property tax etc, etc, but if your money stays in your pocket (not a bank account) they cant tax it. But how will you survive you ask, easy implement a barter custom with those you do business with on a regular basis.
:H:

ps and taxes are unconstitutional.