guerilla maab - rise, cd question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2007
does anyone else have the original, if so is the actual print on the cd all white with just guerilla maab rise written on it? cause i ordered a copy that said new,factory sealed off amazon and it kinda just looks like a copy..

Mar 18, 2007
i dont have it front of me now, but i know it has 4 lil boxed logo's at the bottom of the cd and im pretty sure one of them says bcd on it..so im guessin its re-released then and that will work for the collection..

Dec 16, 2005
the rise cd has been reissued about 5,000x's. the original issue has a biohazard logo on the disc & the artwork is crisp & clear - not blurry. here are some scans of my og copy & a reprint of mine. there are also some that are on a white disc w/ no inserts.

og disc...

og cover w/ disc - you can see the biohazard logo printed on the disc, the text on the og disc is also diff. than on the reissues...

1 of many reissued versions of this album w/ dark, blurry cover & no biohazard logo on disc...

it took me awhile to find a real copy. thought i had the og a long time ago until i found out it was just a re-release. i found 1 real copy @ a mom & pop here in houston & then 2 more og copies @ a 1/2 price books. alot of the reissues won't have a foldout insert at all. i sold 1 copy, another is autographed.

Dec 16, 2005
no prob. man. this was one of the many cd's i should've got when it 1st came out instead of passing it up because of the weird cover. i even got a reissued one w/ a white disc but w/o the bcd logos.