Guce got the tightest mixtape of 07 so far...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
senddatbitch510 said:
^^i think ya boy will have a better career when its all said and done, what regime mixtape? all out war?
Your right,even though that doesnt make him the better artist...but yeah i was talking about all out war 3, that was a dissapointment, part 1 & 2 were coo though

Jan 20, 2007
^^it doesnt but at the same time i would rather listen to ya boy then guce....yea i dont really like mixtapes neither....but to me i liked messy's "hollyhood", the money gang mixtape, and reason's shit because it wasent filled with dj's screaming thru it.

Apr 24, 2006
707north said:
YA BOY > GUCE that's how it goes. Guce is way harder then Ya Boy. Ya boy is garbage.
U r just showing how much of an uneducated idiot u are....what you said above (ya boy>guce) means that Ya Boy would be better....I'm through even lookin at your posts until u go back 2 school. That's something u learn in the 1st grade buddy.

And I know both Guce and Ya Boy so its not like I'm playin favorites here. "If It Aint Real, It Aint Official" is a great album in my opinion, and I stll play it to this day, but Guce is nowhere near as talented as Ya Boy....I'm talkin voice, delivery, and overall songs...Ya Boy may be a punchline rapper, but he at least excels at it....there's nothing that Guce does that's really great, he's a good rapper, and that's it. He's always been outshined when he's on songs with other people. Killa Tay and Mess are two of the best ever out of the West Coast to me, so maybe that's why Guce has always been a second tier rapper in my eyes. And everything else I've heard him on with anyone else was just mediocre. His mixtape is definately coo, but its not on the level of Ya Boy's.

Apr 28, 2003
nastyfresh21 said:
U r just showing how much of an uneducated idiot u are....what you said above (ya boy>guce) means that Ya Boy would be better....I'm through even lookin at your posts until u go back 2 school. That's something u learn in the 1st grade buddy.

And I know both Guce and Ya Boy so its not like I'm playin favorites here. "If It Aint Real, It Aint Official" is a great album in my opinion, and I stll play it to this day, but Guce is nowhere near as talented as Ya Boy....I'm talkin voice, delivery, and overall songs...Ya Boy may be a punchline rapper, but he at least excels at it....there's nothing that Guce does that's really great, he's a good rapper, and that's it. He's always been outshined when he's on songs with other people. Killa Tay and Mess are two of the best ever out of the West Coast to me, so maybe that's why Guce has always been a second tier rapper in my eyes. And everything else I've heard him on with anyone else was just mediocre. His mixtape is definately coo, but its not on the level of Ya Boy's.
we get the point he's the better lyricist...and his flow and/or punch lines are coo for the mixtapes and shit, but to say his mixtape is on another level than Guce's come on now...Ya Boy is talking about the same sh!t all over his mixtape as is Guce (Ice, Hoes, Guns and Cars), the only difference is Ya Boy has sharper lyrcism and clever punchlines...thats really what mixtapes are for, to show people you can spit...

as far as making albums, Ya Boy is nowhere near on the level of Guce....he's not even on Mistah FABs level...I mean, if you listen to his album "rookie of the year" theirs no substance, its just club/hyphy type tracks on one half of the album and punchline flow tracks on the other...basically no different from his mixtapes, he needs to go listen to some old quinn an mess albums, learn how to write songs, and put an album together...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
this mixtape was alrite, too many repetitive words and shit, bay shit for the most part hast lost its substance. Guce said John Madden at least 3 times on this cd.

rappers in general are repetitive...what's new?

but you got a point on the fact that his subject matter was all 'bayish', flossin', ridin in a whip, and fuckin bitches.

i still liked it over the albums/mixtapes that were released in January and i'm satisfied with my purchase.

Feb 13, 2004
senddatbitch510 said:
ya boy is shittin on guce, messy ate guce up the whole bullys wit fullys 3 album....
That's some funny ass shit right there. To me messy doesn't have nothing to do with bulley's wit fulley's. Bulley's wit fulley's was and is Guce and Killa tay.

Apr 24, 2006
707north said:
nastyfresh21 must be a youngsta. To me Ya Boy sounds too much like an East Coast artist. What do you folks think?
So I had my assistant proofread this one cause I didn't want to waste my time again reading 1 of your posts that made u look so damn stupid....anyway, youngsta???

Nigga I seen more in 5 years of my life than you will ever see...when u can say u have a college degree after payin for school yourself(I did at UCLA), worked with multiplatinum artists and had them sitting on a couch in your office(I did at Capitol Records), all while takin care of your family(yeah, house for mom, house for dad, and brother through school), all before the age of 24., come say something to me and ill let you get a lesson from my hundred thousand dollar breath....and if you need a mentor in your life, hit up my assistant, and I'll get at you when I take a break from theses moves.

Jan 18, 2006
SORRY 707 YOUR OH SO WRONG, YA BOY COMES WAY HARDER ESPECIALLY NOW, THE OLD GUCE BEFORE LIKE 2000 WAS A LOT BETTER THEN HE IS NOW.

Feb 23, 2006
^thats the truth...guce's style switched up in a major way.....hate to say, but he was actually ONE of my favorite artist out here in the city....when he dropped CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER to PURE PRESSURE and IF IT AINT REAL IT AINT OFFICIAL...thats the mob shit right there.

Ya boy is hot right right now

May 31, 2006
707north said:
That's some funny ass shit right there. To me messy doesn't have nothing to do with bulley's wit fulley's. Bulley's wit fulley's was and is Guce and Killa tay.
so what, messys a better rapper. end of story.