Guce: Controversial Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
I just check out the snippets on Northern-Ridaz. I gotta cop that album. It's one of Guce's best albums. I saw the feautures on there. Can anyone tell me who provided the slaps.

Apr 5, 2005
Mr.Mobb said:
I just check out the snippets on Northern-Ridaz. I gotta cop that album. It's one of Guce's best albums. I saw the feautures on there. Can anyone tell me who provided the slaps.
It sounds like Sean T's on the beats. Some of the beats sound like the beats that Sean T did on the first bully's wit fully's album but it still slaps.

Apr 5, 2005
Good lookin out on the production credits. I didn't know Tatem 1 worked with Guce. Sean T got Slaps fa sho and so does B.C. I never heard of Toy Shop and Tore but good work from all of you who provided the slaps.

May 4, 2005
Mr.Mobb said:

I own it and no fuckin way it even comes close to his best...Cop Pure Pressure and clear and present danger those CD's are fuckin classics... Pill music was pretty dope too...I think this album may be his worse to come out....

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I did know I had a beat on this album until MDash told me about it. I sold him some tracks a few years ago and he's just now releasing them. I hope that it don't sound too out dated.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
NICKpro RM said:
^^^^^^^
it does and it doesnt...the track over your beat sounds like some 1997 guce but thats what he was going for. personally its one of my favorites on the album.
Thanks homie I appreciate the feedback.

Feb 23, 2003
GUCE CONTROVERSIAL KNOCKS HARD... GUCE ALWAYS HAD DAMN GOOD PRODUCTION THO.. NO NEED TO COMPARE THIS TO PILL MUSIC CAUSE THAT IS A COMPILATION ALBUM, CONTROVERSIAL IS GUCE'S FIRST SOLO IN OVER 5 YEARS..

LAST BUT NOT LEASED WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT THUG MONEY MOVIE?? THEY MADE IT YEARS AGO BUT IT NEVER DROPPED... THAT SHIT WILL LOOK OUT-DATED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA NOW...