GTA: Vice City Stories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Guess I'm behind the times, because I just picked up Liberty City Stories. Anyone planning on picking up Vice City Stories?

Jan 28, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
i dunno. personally i think that these games suck cuz u dont have all the capabilities as san andreas
yeah, but its still a lot of fun to get to do new shit on the old maps...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
liberty city stories on ps2 was HELLA worth it....
relivin gta3 wit add ons, new story, kinda shows why things happened....for 20 BUCKS? hella worth it....
also, i think these games is just meant for hold offs.....until 11/17/2007.....GTAIV

Jan 9, 2004
drunkinfool said:
liberty city stories on ps2 was HELLA worth it....
relivin gta3 wit add ons, new story, kinda shows why things happened....for 20 BUCKS? hella worth it....
also, i think these games is just meant for hold offs.....until 11/17/2007.....GTAIV
Oh what, I got to put that down on my calendar.

Jan 28, 2005
i didn't know that was coming out either. too bad i'll have to have a ps3 by then, so i gotta figure out a way to save up like $800. ridiculously high price

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
liberty city stories was coo as hell until I beat it, after that I didn't want to play much........UNLESS its multiplayer, cuz multiplayer gta is the best thing to ever happen......EVER!!!!!!!!!! I just got vice city stories, but I haven't played it yet, i'm downloading the hacked firmware since it forces you to upgrade :ermm:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
so far the game has been pretty coo, you start on the airport side of vice city and starfish island is open also, not sure about the other island with the film lot. you can also buy property and start "gang" wars by blowing up the opposing gangs car thats outside their property, then you can take over the property and make a prostitution ring or protection racket.....I wish it was wifi, I don't know anyone else with the game so I haven't done the multiplayer.....oh, and the main character is black. (and suprisingly not a gang member!) he's pretty much a good guy too, so the storyline is kinda weird. he's Lance Vance's brother (from gta vice city on the console)