GTA SAN ANDREAS OR HALO 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GTA SAN ANDREAS OR HALO 2

• Total voters
Oct 13, 2003
I dont know what the deal is wid GTA anyways. I had the first 2 on PS2 but thats it. its more of the same shit. but now you gotta treat these players like they real and shit. Why the fuck would I want to build up my character and make him attract more virtual women??? It called life!!!

If you see yourself spending alot of your time playing this game so you can get artificial bitches and virtual cars then your SORRY AS FUCK. Period. Get a fuckin life. Why dont you go to a mall and actually talk to a real girl?? Why dont you go and work your money up to buy a REAL car??

Dont get me wrong. If you play it once in a while than im not talkin to you. But if you act like this is all that matters and you get all exited cause you got a fake ass Viper then go jump off something.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i dont think anyones acting like theyre Lil Bow Wow, doin it movin, while playin this game...i think people just like the game cuz theyres no other game like it, and its hella fun to play.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
its too early for this thread...not enough ppl have played halo 2 yet....

and ppl play GTA for the same reason you play any other game,cause its fun,just cause its more realistic doesnt mean ppl live their life vicarioulsy through it....i have a life and a car...so when ppl play halo they really want to be a super army ranger and kill aliens for a living...no,they just play to have fun

Oct 13, 2003
siccfucc said:
its too early for this thread...not enough ppl have played halo 2 yet....

and ppl play GTA for the same reason you play any other game,cause its fun,just cause its more realistic doesnt mean ppl live their life vicarioulsy through it....i have a life and a car...so when ppl play halo they really want to be a super army ranger and kill aliens for a living...no,they just play to have fun

Thats not what im saying. Im talking about the guys that camp out so they can get a copy and waste there lives even more. Obviosly you play games to have fun but then you got the hardcore breed that play it to prove they are someone.

Jun 24, 2004
Solidous_Snake said:
Thats not what im saying. Im talking about the guys that camp out so they can get a copy and waste there lives even more. Obviosly you play games to have fun but then you got the hardcore breed that play it to prove they are someone.

Just a question, but who the fuck are you to judge? What the fuck to do in your oh so important life that makes you so much better?

Oct 13, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
Just a question, but who the fuck are you to judge? What the fuck to do in your oh so important life that makes you so much better?
Im guesing ur one of the people I described. and I never said I was better or my time is important. ur just talkin out ur ass. I said that people whos lives revolve around games is sad. I play gmes like most people do. but i dont go out my way to trap myself in the house and get all mad and shit if I lose in a it.

Dec 18, 2002
dayton family barely posts two words in any post in any forum anymore, never seen him have anything positive to say bout shit, now hes losin his mind about halo 2 commin out...hmmm

you been waitin to LAN that shit with your friends and drink mountain dew and eat skittles all night havent you?