GTA IV Map

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
yeah, that same map was online 2 weeks ago then rockstar threated to sue every site that put it up like within a hour or 2. so i didnt have a chance to save it or link it. I dont want to know much more about the game becuase i want to enjoy it when i get it.

Aug 7, 2003
damn that's sick. subway system and all? sick
theyve always had trains (above ground subways) in the GTA games but no one ever used them. and in GTA: San Andresas they had that mission you could do with the train. basically nothing really new there, except some mission might require you to shank someone in the subway.

Aug 24, 2003
damn... i can already see 35 minute driving missions in the future

with gta fan boys justifying it with "its realistic! i mean come on you cant just drive to another city in 3 mins!"

Jun 5, 2004
theyve always had trains (above ground subways) in the GTA games but no one ever used them. and in GTA: San Andresas they had that mission you could do with the train. basically nothing really new there, except some mission might require you to shank someone in the subway.
that'd b dope if u could actually use the subways, like in the True Crime games

Jan 2, 2004
They won't.. They said they were originally thinking of having GTA4 be all of New York State but felt it would be too much dead space and things like that.. I don't think they'll ever put the entire country in a game.. The game would take like 50 years to make.

Apr 1, 2008
I like the bigger maps and longer drives. It makes the game last longer.
And seriously, what the fuck is with you guys not knowing about being able to use trains in the GTA games?
It was a great way to get around, and in GTAIII it was a sicc place to snipe from.

Nov 7, 2006
I like the bigger maps and longer drives. It makes the game last longer.
And seriously, what the fuck is with you guys not knowing about being able to use trains in the GTA games?
It was a great way to get around, and in GTAIII it was a sicc place to snipe from.
i rmemeber there was a place where u can take out everybody and they couldnt get to you. not even the copters could get to you.