GS sign speedy claxton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
what is with this GOT EM!! shit? boykins is cool but he cant handle starting every day on an NBA team. speedy claxton was the best available replacement. He definitly is not a long term solution.

May 19, 2002
^lol, I've been wondering the same thing, thanks for answering.

GS couldn't keep Arenas, Wizzards signed arenas to a $65+ million deal for 6 years offer sheet. GS has a few weeks to match it, I doubt it since they've signed Claxton. Claxton is a very good replacement for Arenas. Boykins is still a free agent, GS hasn't signed him yet, they better tho. So long Arenas, we'll miss you and hate you when you play against the GSW.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Speedy Clanks'em is sorry.Face it,wack ass Copper St. will never be good,and Arenas was'nt all that anyway,he's just alot better then Speedy.Like I said bout a year ago,stop with these wack ass Golden St. threads.....they are horrific.

Jul 31, 2002
Arenas had no intentions of leaving.....he never wanted to leave the bay...its just that he didnt really know the W's owner that well and he said he didn't trust him...shit pisses me off cause he was so close to staying...oh well...he had to do what he had to do...Jamison Murphy and Richardson are going to have to step up like a muthafucca.....

May 19, 2002
This is mainly a bay board and u sayin stop with the GS threads? you're trippin. What you wanna us bay folx to speak on when it comes to the NBA? super sonics? Claxton will dominate, dude got crazy skills. You'll see this muthafucka shine, he'll take over as a leader, he should of been a starting PG since he was with the spurs. That's their loss and this is our gain. Arenas wasn't all that good anyway? man you're str8 up trippin, he's only the fuckin reason the warriors even had a good season. He's only the most improved player in the NBA in his 2nd year. He's only the MVP for the rookie game. He only was offered $60+ for 6 years. That sounds like he wasn't all that good huh?.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
707 stop smokin that shit!! Claxton wont dominate shit!! Arenas will run circles around that dude!! And he would never start over Parker!! The Spurs are champions, so they aint lost shit idiot!! Damn u have no clue!! GOT EM!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Claxton will be a legit point if he can just stay healthy all season....he's perfect for the warriors offense...push it up the court quick and distribute it....but his health will be the main concern cuz he been injured every year so far...

B

Blackjack 1577

Claxton has only been in tha league for 2 seasons. He got a lot of potential and can improve with more experience, just give him some time and I'm sure he'll get better.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Claxton is wack,and he sure aint got a better J than Arenas....lay off the sherm.

"Claxton will dominate"HAHAHAHAHAHA

He could'nt dominate an NBA Live game...

My squads the Hawks,and you don't see me makin threads why'll they suck,do you?

WARRIORS ARE HORRIFIC,LAST TEAM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BESIDES EXPANSION ASS MEMPHIS....

:::::::::GAME OVER::::::::::