GRYNCH - THIS IS WHAT I DO DEBUT LP COMING IN AUGUST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
What's good y'all? The mastering on my debut album "This Is What I Do" is a wrap so it should be off to the the press in the very near future for a release in August. Here's the cover art (courtesy of Billy the Fridge) and the track listing incase any of you are interested:

1. Intro
2. My Hustle
3. We Put It Down
4. Real Life
5. Fly Away (Feat. Bad Azz)
6. The Garden Of Eden (Feat. Unexpected Arrival)
7. So Free (Feat. Samantha Hiatt)
8. Tonight's The Night
9. Ready For War (Feat. JK)
10. Interlude
11. Get Off My Dick (Feat. Stefo)
12. This Is What I Do (Feat. Young Tone & Crystyle)
13. Keep On Livin'
14. The Future
15. Full Circle
16. I'm Back (Bonus Track)

The album also features production by my homie Sonny Bonoho and upcoming Seattle producers GT5 and C-Nik.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

One!

-Grynch

Sep 12, 2002
marcus said:
Not digging the cover, it is very boring and doesn't have much to it. Can we hear some tracks?
Grynch, the first track you posted was DOPE! Can you re-up that & post so i can grab it? My had drive crashed a couple months ago :dead:

Nov 30, 2002
support my folks... dude has worked hard and deserves everyones support... ive heard a bunch of tracks off this and its heat... lyrically one of the tightest out of seattle

@grynch.. hit my cell phone.. we need to talk bout the vinyl projects...

pz

Mar 9, 2005
Thanks for the feedback everybody!

@marcus: It's all good man, everybody has different tastes. About the tracks, I'll put up a few for people to check out soon. Thanks man!

@speedy: It's not an Undercaste release but a lot of the mixing as well as the mastering was done out there. I'm not sure if our stuff will be dropping the same week or not but to be honest I doubt it. I can't wait for your joint though!

@Parapraxis: Which track was that? My memory isn't helping me out right now so let me know and I'll see what I can do!

@cartoon and DRooPyEyed: Thanks for the support, I appreciate it a lot y'all!

And as for you inasense...thanks homie hahah I'll get at you soon, I've been ridiculously busy lately but we'll chop it up soon!

Peace.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ agree'd... but i gave him my number.. its his decision whether or not he calls.. if not.. all gravy.. showed nothin but support for dood fromt he jump off.. i'll keep doin that... stay grindin sonny... i see youve been busy with events and what not... good shit... keep it movin

pz

Mar 9, 2005
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
definately, g.r.y.n.c.h. keep on doin what you do. don't let nobody say they can do something for you. it seem like from the getgo, you been doin thing's on your own. looking forward for your success.

2050/ga durt entertainment
www.sonnybonoho.com
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that. You've been nothing but supportive since day one and there's no doubt that you helped me get my foot in the door of this game. Keep doin' big things mang!!! I still can't wait for that album to drop!

Sep 12, 2002
dammit! i been so busy i havent had a chance to get back on the board until now... thanks for postin up real life again Grynch... I'll be sure to swoop on your upcoming release [i was feignin to hear this cut but i gotta DL later, rapidshare is 'too busy']

EDIT: Yes! i went back 5 minutes later and it said its rapidshare happy hour... ah yeah... feels good to soak this cut again

much props & positive vibes extended to ya grynch

Mar 9, 2005
A Grynch and Mo-X & Lil' G joint huh? Hmmm... well, considering I'm a fan of you guys, I gueeesss we could work something out... maybe. Hahah nah man for real we'll definitely get down on something in the future! Can't wait to hear more from you guys and thanks again for the support Mo! Keep doin' what you do, just don't kill anybody's fuckin' kids while they're walkin' 'cause they're talkin' like their daddy's big.

One!