Grimeyness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
damn i remember that cover. that shit is hella heard. never heard the album tho.

look at them damn durant made forces haha

edit: hey cuzzo who made that beat "Real flow" if that was yal, wassup with trading me for some of those flex-a-tone sounds. man im trying to get my hands on all them sounds
I made the beat for that song and its not "real flow" its "raw flow" and all those sounds are from my keyboard which is a Roland Fantom, and i don't think i can take the sounds out, unless i sampled them one by one which would take hella long. What type of equipment do you use to make beats PressPlay, me i use the Fantom with 3 expansion kits, and an mpc 1000, and pro-tools for recording songs.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
What up Arsen, whats really, are you and Mista Cane done with the album or are you still finishing it up, cause if you need some more beats holla at ya boy, if you think that Raw Flow beat was heated wait until you hear my new shit, since i got the MPC 1000 I've been makin way tighter beats. And now that i got pro-tools my shit sounds official.