GRILL FOODS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
I love grilled avacado and grilled veggies..

Steak is by far my fave on the grill where meat is concerned and its always a dry rub with beef.. I marinate my chicken and pork with the bottled Italian dressing and dry spices for some heat...

I pull the skin back (no pun intended) when I do chicken and load up the spices between the skin and the meat- I always leave the skin on to keep the juices in.. nothin' worse than dried up chicken off the grill.. unless its a dry steak... eww..

May 2, 2002
grillin avocados is the shit.. little bit of salt and pepper and lemon juice...

you can grill anything though. its just another method of cooking food. my favorite food to grill is carne asada

Dec 11, 2002
WAEZDOG said:
HOW DO U GRILL AVOCADO

.. half them... season them with whatever you like.. salt, papper, garlic (dont over do), season salt, pepper blends, lemon pepper, chile.... whatever... then kinda paint over them with some olive oil .. leave the skin on... put them on the top grill (if you have one) or just off the side on a cooler area of your grill... close the lid.. doesnt take long..

Sep 18, 2002
ive been grillin a lot of brats lately..i put two cans of beer in a pan and soak em in beer first..than throw them on the q.. never tried bbq avocado.

Apr 23, 2007
My dad one time BBQ'd our thanksgiving turkey, he stuck a beer can half full of beer, in the turkey.... then BBQ'd it standing up right..... it was off the hook. Hella Juicy....

I like to BBQ asparagus, I put about 5 asparagus in some foil, put some butter and garlic salt on it and wrapped it up... grill it..... uummmm

Dec 11, 2002
We're grillin' tonight.. some inside out burgers, veggies and I'm trying out a new recipe to see how it goes... Cilantro Lime Pork Chops...

Jun 15, 2005
New York Steaks with a dry rub of Pappy's <---don't sleep. Find that shit.

And, oysters on the grill, K?

Must be a Nicaraguan thang.

Jun 15, 2005
Is that how they normally cook them or do they normally boil them?

Fuck, come to think of it, everytime I've ate them they mighta been raw!

I like to go raw dogg, man!

Dec 11, 2005
damn im fiening for some grilled food rite about now, some steak would hit the spot
but thats the one downfall of living in a apartment, u dont have a backyard to grill at, but barbeque is THE shit tho... damn this thread got me hella hungry now

Jun 15, 2005
^^^are you asian? I thought you was a big ass white dude with a yellow python.

Sippin on this yak got me ready to act a fool like King T on April 1st.

Nov 20, 2005
I don't make them enserio but my best friends step dad used to grill oysters all the time. I will ask my homegirl she would know.

~k.