greetings from spain muthafuckas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
so im here in spain been here since wednesday night...this has got to be one of the best placest to travel to...all and when i say all i mean 9 of 10 women are banging...the bars and clubs open till 6-7am...cheap living and expenses (for me since i been saving for a minute)...only problem is my sleeping...the time zone difference is killing me. im awake all night even if been out all night and tired, and during th day im sleepy, its hot as fuck here too...i just barely hooked a connect w this beautiful spanish girl i met at bar, yet to use it though...maybe the fact that i been smoking for years and now i aint smoked in 4 days has something to do w my not sleeping...i might pop some xanax tonight to sleep...peez out bizzles.

May 14, 2002
Where you at Madrid must be hot as hell right now.. if you are there, go to the park and find some Moroccan people. They probably sell you some hash.
If you are along the coast line you can find them at the beach.

It sounds to me you would love spending some time in Croatia as well. woman there >>>> Spanish

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
im in granada...im on the south of spain so morocco just a leap over the mediterranean...i wouldnt be too entirey bummed if i dont smoke on this trip though...i can be away from home and not smoke but when im back home its so easy to get for me and everyone i know does it, also the excitement of his being a new place for me i think has dimished my craving for weed like it would be in the states...i need to get a camera and take a gang of pics...peace ppl.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Enjoy yourself breh, plenty of herbs back stateside..for some this a once in a lifetime, if that, oppertunity. Indulge in being sober in a foreign land with foreign food and weather and best yet, foreign areolas, breh

Just dont bring back anything on your junk

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Dude, if you're so close to Morocco hashish should be EVERYWHERE. Shouldn't be too hard to find some. Weed on the other hand will be shitty bammer, but the hash from Morocco is among the best in the world. It's only a matter of time to find some, if you really wanna smoke.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
so im here in spain been here since wednesday night...this has got to be one of the best placest to travel to...all and when i say all i mean 9 of 10 women are banging...the bars and clubs open till 6-7am...cheap living and expenses (for me since i been saving for a minute)...only problem is my sleeping...the time zone difference is killing me. im awake all night even if been out all night and tired, and during th day im sleepy, its hot as fuck here too...i just barely hooked a connect w this beautiful spanish girl i met at bar, yet to use it though...maybe the fact that i been smoking for years and now i aint smoked in 4 days has something to do w my not sleeping...i might pop some xanax tonight to sleep...peez out bizzles.
POST SOME PICS OF SPANISH TIDDIES OR GTFO

Jul 25, 2007
I hope u taking advantage of the drunk Spain pussu over there. That world cup party going on right now looks crackin! Pics!!!