Greetings Everyone.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
www.mediuscorp.com
It seems that all has went well with the debut GAME INSANE project. Moving forward, the file for the Trunk Tight poster has been submitted and is currently being processed by Art Services. A proof should be ready for approval tomorrow 4/4/2003. Looking forward to recieving the master for the new GAME INSANE CD.

Apr 3, 2003
www.mediuscorp.com
Royalty I will be waiting to hear from you. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. The Trunk Tight posters should printed tomorrow. The proof has already been approved. I will make a post up when they are ready in case you want to come by and see them.

Hello everyone. I now have a sample of the finished product, however they will be completed in entirety 4/7/2003. The posters will be printed with fade resistant inks to ensure that they will not fade over time.

Here is a sample of the poster. Has anyone seen them? If so, what did you all think? I thought they came out very nice.

May 17, 2002
www.serialkillas.net
M E D I U S said:
Hello everyone. I now have a sample of the finished product, however they will be completed in entirety 4/7/2003. The posters will be printed with fade resistant inks to ensure that they will not fade over time.

Here is a sample of the poster. Has anyone seen them? If so, what did you all think? I thought they came out very nice.
Whats an email I can reach you at?

I want to find out some pricing on cd pressing.

:devious: