Greatest songs of all time thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
yup just reminiscing a bit here. I think a lot of 70s and 80s shit has been done, heres some mostly 90s

i could probably throw the whole alice in chains catalogue in here (including the new album without layne), they are incredible. this performance sums up the band. rip layne

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn good thread Shea...That D-nice always reminds me of the San Jo Car show when I saw Kid Frost live and get bood for thinking he was suave flashing a blue rag! lol. All the cars with beat that day had the D-nice playing somethang vicious!

How bout some OG Shy-D!

since we on Luke Skywalker Records....Dopest kid on the mic at the time!

LUKE'S LADIES

You remember Nemisis? My neighbor had that Tape....

and some old trunk rattler shit...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rollin with 2 15 inch house speakers hooked up in my moms bucket she'd let me roll LOL
I think we all did that shit! Man, sorry for making my replies Greatest Of all Time and Favorites of all time....

Speaking of Star records, remind me, was it next door to Star Records that had the shop that sold them Samoan shirts that were rocked by many folx in them days? I think they had artwork printed on them...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
couple of classic R&B cuts

Whistle had the rap cut Buggin' that was the shit and then they turned around and went R&B on us.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i liked that song something tough until they played the shit out of it on them pop radios "forget you"

nah pop station....FUCK YOU