Greatest Rap Group Out The Bay of All-Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Totally insane and rbl. Rbl deeply influenced the bay for years.I forget if it was black c or mister c's but one of their mothers sang at our juvenile hall church and talked to us trying to smarten us up.That's real bay shit.also that GLP album may be best bay group album ever.also very influential

Props: Gotmanager

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Came here to say this. Richmond Roulette is my favorite bay area rap album ever.

Also a big Cold World Hustlers fan here. In my opinion E-Sic is one of the dopest rappers to ever come out of the bay and sorely underrated.

I like a good amount of songs by 3x Krazy but I'm not the biggest fan to be honest.

IMP
RBL Posse
Young 'D' Boyz

Would round out my top five probably.

I guess some of those would be more considered duos but whatever.

I'd have too many honorable mentions to even start listing them if we are talking about groups from the "golden age" of bay rap.

I fucks with Main Attrakionz heavy for a group from these days.

Ain't too many from the bay fuckin wit Agerman in his prime.
I always say Agerman is a top 5 if not top 3 rapper to ever come out the Bay, his verses in his prime are classic (Siccaluffa, Sunshine in the O, West Coast Shit, Ghetto Got Me Crazy, Stackin Chipz.....) He was ahead of his time flowin like he was

Last edited:
Props: B-San
May 7, 2013
Michigan
DOn't know how much shit I'll get for this, but fuck it. It's just my opinion. I don't listen to a shit load of Bay Are Groups.

I.M.P
Frisco

Triple 6 (OF Course, at least for me)
Hellbound

Bully's Wit Fully's (Not So much anymore)
So Hood

The Frontline (Again, not so much anymore.
The Truth

Talk shit all you want, the last 2 was hot when they came out.