GREATEST OF ALL TIME...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i don't think the Crunchy album will come out anytime soon, if at all. Hypnotize Minds always fuck business shit up and delay albums too much. i like 3-6 but I'm not a huge fan. i got a project pat album, a 3-6 album and the Choices soundtrack but that's it

May 9, 2002
Crunchy Blac is the weakest link of 3-6.He has NO skills on the mic what-so-ever.I have yet to hear a verse from him that is above 3rd grade vocbulary.Im hatin right?HA!Listen to a song with him in it...see if im bullshittin....hes HORRIBLE!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Did yaw know that Koopsta Knicca got arrested once? He got pulled over out in Nashville for speeding and he flashed AJ Johnson's Drivers License instead of his.

oh coy!

M

MrFreeze

i think some of you are jockin 3-6 just a little too much. not everyone has to like the music you like and people get way too sensitive when you say you dont like certain groups. i also think that makin a statement like "Greatest of all Time" is kinda ridiculous when your talkin about a person thats hasnt even sold that many records. as far as i know, none of 3-6's albums has ever gone platinum so i dont think alot of people are joining you in callin any of them the greatest anything. a lesson i had to learn a long time ago-what you think isnt neccesarily the truth.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ain't nobody jokin 3-6 homie. And I know people have they own opinions. Much as I do about a lot of other rappers that everyone thinks all tight and I think the garbage. And that's cool homie I can respect that. But I just think it's funny when people come on here talkin about shit they don't know about. The people that sayin they ain't feelin 3-6 I can almost garuntee they peeped one of ther newer projects(they're newer shit is a lot more watered down) Such as When the Smoke Clears. I thought that album was weak. But 3-6 still has had a lot of solid projects that's made them one of my fav groups since about 95 when my homie come up from Memphis witha DJ Paul and Lord Infamous underground tape. And as far as them goin platnium your hella wrong. Project Pat when platnium,I'm pretty sure When The Smoke Clears went platnium,Chpt 2. and tear da club up thugs at least went gold and was at like 800,000 units bak in 98 so they prolly platnium by now. . .once again folks speakin on shit they don't know. . .

M

MrFreeze

speakin on shit i dont know huh? look playa i dont wanna argue about a group that i think sucks and ive heard alot of there shit cuz i got boys that listen to em. and read my post it say no 3-6 album has gone platinum no their solos. and last i heard they still havent. if im wrong fine but that still doesnt make them in the top 50 of all time, let alone the greatest. like i said jockin a little too much.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Read your post? Shit muthaphuka you tha one that needs to learn to read cause all them albums I named wasn't solo's they was all 3-6 albums except Project Pat. . .When THe SMoke Clears,Chp.2,Tear Da Club Up Thugs and throw in that HCP album. All group albums. So once again muthaphukas speakin on what they don't know. And ain't nobody said goin platnium makes em the greatest of all time cause that dont' mean shit. and I personally don't think there is a greatest of all time. I just think it's funny when people speak up on shit they don't know anything about like yourself. Stik to watchin batman with ya bullshit "mr.freeze" name. . .

M

MrFreeze

AOD said:
personally don't think there is a greatest of all time.
damn was that hard to relize or what thats all i was sayin. and i dont care about you tryin to clown me dog ask anyone who knows me-the iceman puts it down. look i dont think im gonna get you to say 3-6 sucks, and your not gonna get me to say there tight so where goin in circles here and its pointless. the whole point i tried to make is greatest of all time is a bold statement to make about a group that hasnt sold that many records-whether any of there albums went platinum or not i could care less-the fact that they havent sold alot of records is VERY important because it shows that they arent big all over like they would have to be to be even considered one of the greatest. my opinion is they suck-you say their tight-the truth is some people like them but their not the greatest anything.