GREATEST OF ALL TIME...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
How am I sleeping? I asked a question cause I aint never heard of this guy. Me not get knowledge from people that hype him is gonna make me think hes all hype and not bother checkin for him, ever.

M

MrFreeze

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
LMAO...KEEP SLEEPING...
no offense but i think i will. that guy looks like hes 50+. post up some shit off his album so we can soak up the game playa cuz if i saw that in the store i wouldnt even touch it.

May 7, 2002
Guess Ill go dl a track real quick... Ive only heard 2 3-6 songs before so my knowledge of them is limited and the one track I didnt pay attention to em cause of Dayton.

C

CinFul-1

Fuck yeah is it out yet, been waiting a couple years for this one, yall clowning are being ignorant Crunchy is sicc as FUCK!!!! I bought an autographed 8x10 of crunchy, he is sick!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
ok 1st of all

crunchy is not the GOAT, 2nd i like 3-6 as much as anybody if not more, i used to live outside of memphis, 3rd of all if anybody in 3-6 was the GOAT it would be DJ Paul.......and thats all i gotta say

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
x-loc said:
36 mafia.....is a one hit wonder to me.....there beats get old after a while....there the same beats almost alike....
Please lol. . .Does this kid ever have an opinion that has anything smart behind it? 3-6 Mafia was big before they ever had anything on the radio. Shit they was big before they ever had distrubution. They was sellin thousands upon thousands of undergroudn tapes. And then they went gold what 2-3 times before that Sippin On Syzurp song ever was on the radio. Learn about shit before you speak on it.

P.S. Is that CB album out yet???