Greatest Dunkaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
Who's yalls favorite dunkaz of all time?

Mines is Jordan of course, Vince Carter, J Rich, Dr. J, and Spud Webb. I like a lot mo, but these are my top ones.

Dominique was coo, but he always just did windmills and shit in that nature and he could only jump off two feet!!

May 15, 2002
Michael Jordan. For those who understand why I say that...let me explain. True enough, Vince Carter and Dominique Wilkins have flashier dunks, but Jordan will dunk on "ANYBODY." I dont think nobody in the history of the NBA has dunked as much or dunked on as many people as MJ have.

Mar 17, 2003
id say the best dunkers in the nba right now are

Tracy Mcgrady,Gerald Wallace,Steve Francis,Vince Carter,Jason Richardson,Richard jefferson,Desmond Mason,Kobe Bryant,and prolly Lebron James will be

May 29, 2002
all those are tight. but I would have to say vince carter put together the best show while jrich's dunk last year was probably the greatest single dunk in competition. but the greatest ever, it has to go to Jordan.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dont know about all time but Mcgrady is stupid nice w/ the power and the finesse mix ... Vince Carter used to be sick but he stay injured so fuck him ... Kobe is up there w/ mcgrady ...

Speakin on which, when we gonna get a dunk contest w/ all three of them in it? ...

Steve Francis too!

Nov 14, 2002
Two best dunks I ever saw was Vince Carter's during the olympics, where he skied over that 7 foot white dude, and the second one is J-Rich's last dunk in the Slam Dunk Contest last year. Shit was sicc.